(Beginner) WIP Progressive Psytrance track...

Your drums sound pretty good. The track sound kinda minimal. But not a bad minimal. A good minimal. I don't listen to alot of Psytrance so I feel like I can't say much. The synth at 3:00 sounds like something from deadmau5. I probably would've goofed around with some delay on that part. Just imo. Good job!

Thanks for the feedback! Probably I'll change that sound at 3:00...it's one of the things that don't convince me a lot.
It's funny to hear that it sounds minimal even if i tried to make a more complete track...it must be that in my country all we listen to is minimal goa ahah

Nice work. Great vibe overall.

I feel that the the drums on the drop are a bit fast? Maybe the tempo is fast? idk but in my opinion tracks like this need to be a bit slower. I agree with bferg333 on that it totally sounds like deadmau5. The bass might be too much compared with the highs, or maybe its just my headphones?
Also if you can add more percussion and things that are panned left or right, i think there should be more stereo things as everything seems to be centered in the middle.
Keep up the good work :)

I feel like the song needs more variation, but I don't know the kind of genre you are producing usually sounds like. :)

I like this track and the sounds you use. The different elements fit very well together. It does need more variation.

Back