After two years (I think) of no producing I made this

First and foremost, welcome back to producing! :D Interesting how we both took a similar route to making a grand entrance back to music making :P

It sounds pretty decent for a first track in some time and really liked both rhythm and melody of the track and especially the chorus/drop. While the vocal chops are a nice touch to the song and they definitely fit in with the song, but when I'm listening to the vocal chops, something just feels a bit off with them. Did you cut out the low to mid frequencies on the vocals or was it like that initially? I think you could add a bit more frequencies in the slightly lower to mid range (around the 200hz - 1000hz area) while decreasing the volume during the verses. The chorus/drop is awesome and really like the part on the downbeat where you hear "no no no eh eh eh eh" right before kicking back to the drop. That was cool :)

Looking forward to hearing more of your work in the near future!

Thanks for sharing!

Hey, also from my side: welcome back to production! I like the ideas and the energy of your sound :) What I think could contribute to the given elements, are some additional atmospheric sounds and pads in the background sitting behind the main instruments.

Back