4 to the floor melodic 2 step in the making, Feedback wanted!

ShockTactix

The Producer
Hi guys

Got this tune in the making, can't really elaborate on the description as it's in the thread title. But I'm really after some feedback on this one as I spent quite a bit of time on it!

Also I'll definitely give some feedback in return!

Cheers

Tom

first up i really like this - that beat is so original but really sticky , its great. the whole track is unusual too but in a good way - not really heard a lot like it around. i like the vocal snippet too - sits just right in the mix , not too loud. only thing i would say is that it could do with a middle eight or a breakdown - it doesn't really go anywhere at the min as is the same all the way through. i like it though

first up i really like this - that beat is so original but really sticky , its great. the whole track is unusual too but in a good way - not really heard a lot like it around. i like the vocal snippet too - sits just right in the mix , not too loud. only thing i would say is that it could do with a middle eight or a breakdown - it doesn't really go anywhere at the min as is the same all the way through. i like it though

Thanks for the feedback and glad you like it! I agree it does need a middle 8 or some kind of switch up, because (I find anyway) anything with a chord progression needs to vary at some point or it can get a bit boring/repetitive.

Last edited:
You could try switching up your kick, I find the one your using a bit too dark. Maybe try layering just the hi freq of another kick on top and bumping up the volume until it tucks nicely underneath your existing kick... just to give it a little bit more snap. Overall nice track though, E for effort! ;)

Back