'dissworld' all feedback returned

Mr. Sirreal

I put this together and posted it on myspac e the other day. It isn't really something I could see someone effectively spitting over. Its more like a str8 up instrumental. Let me know what u honestly think and I will do the same. Please leave more than two sentences. Unless those two sentences are so precise and mind blowing I may have an epiphany.

PIECE,

Sirreal

Last edited:
yoyoyo, thanks for the big feedback my man :))
here is yours, man, thanks for real, i was really happy!
dissoworld, very nice sample, i like the way you chop it, it remembers me on Madlib :) very strong drums, nice work man!

rbg: nice intro, i like things like that, but the drums are not my thang, they are sounding keybaord like i guess, sorry, but the way you chop the sample, is not my thing, i try to answer feedback honest ya know ;)

but do your thang so on in future, it sounds really like a own style!
peace

yeah its pretty slow. it doesnt have alot of rhythm. sounds like trip hop. i like all the random **** dat happens. honestly about da rappin or instrumental ****. id spit ova anything so i cant really answer dat. but if somebody was to spit on it it'd have to be sum ill ass ****. sounds good for like an intro track, to a similar follow up beat dats a lil bit harder and better organized with more rhythym. dats what i would do. id do a beat wit dat guitrar sample at da end but faster

I think the track is nice.. I would agree with a couple of other posters, it may need to be flipped up a bit as far as arrangement but that's a taste thing. The drums do drag a bit in the turn around of the beat too and that MAY become a problem to some.

Percussion doesn't always have to be felt but can be implied if the sequence is right.. That's what this track is to me, a framework for the words of the emcee would percuss where the drums would..

Tempo may be a factor but again, a great emcee, a true artist can make all of the difference. I am a big believer in the power of words in that regard.

Tight work to me.

Props to every1ne who provided feedback and to all the others that checked me out anyway. I tried to add as many of you that gave me feedback on myspac e. If u didn't provide a link than add me. I want to hear what y'all got in tha future. I was definitely impressed.

1st let me just say that this beat, 'dissworld' was just something conceptual that I threw together knowing fully that it sounded incomplete. And that actually goes for all of my traks. I hardly mix them or finalize any of them. I just get them to a point where they are bareable and then jus' points them joints.

I think that I will actually re-make this entrie trak 1ne day. I took what all of u said in account and I agree with most of it. 1nce and if ever I do that I will post it here again. There was something about this beat that was begging me to put it out there before I could move on to something else. As producers I am sure u understand.

PIECE,

Sirreal

I am drugs...

aight.....dissworld

this is straight up acid trip **** in a good way....it would sound sick if a rapper rapped about drugs in slow motion....

ever hear tech nine's t9x.....reminds me of that

i like the singing sample....this is such a weird beat....theres a good amount percussion....the guitar is hot as ****

this beat is great actually.....different but cool

thanks for the feed

can u check out some of my beats....you dont have to leave a lot of feed...just some insight....i tried the whole 3 track thing with what they want....turned out to be some DMX style beat...

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48187153#post48187153

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267532

aight.....dissworld

this is straight up acid trip **** in a good way....it would sound sick if a rapper rapped about drugs in slow motion....

ever hear tech nine's t9x.....reminds me of that

i like the singing sample....this is such a weird beat....theres a good amount percussion....the guitar is hot as ****

this beat is great actually.....different but cool

thanks for the feed

can u check out some of my beats....you dont have to leave a lot of feed...just some insight....i tried the whole 3 track thing with what they want....turned out to be some DMX style beat...

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48187153#post48187153

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267532

Last edited:
That's the problem with posting on this site for feedback. Everyone is listening to beats trying to imagine an mc rapping over it. Seems like not many people _just listen to it_.

The beat is definitely different and original. I listen to IDM, Trip Hop, Downtempo, and stuff like this all day long. I think it's a nice beat, as with the rest of the stuff I listened to on his myspace page. There's actually alot more detail then most mainsteam crap out these days.

Nice to hear some stuff coming straight from the brain instead of trying to imitate something heard on the radio, like usual...

Nice work man.

Back