Demo of an unfinished beat I need advice on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Track isn't available man, you also gotta give to receive.

Sorry bro. You got to click the link to hear it and I will do some later.

Edit: Sidenote advice on the intro too will be helpful. Im not sure I like it.

Last edited:
its very empty.. try layering sounds to make them more full.. also adding a nice melody wouldnt hurt.

But then again music is an extension of yourself so whatever you are feeling is what you should produce.

Sorry brother, this is trash :( To high bongabonga and... not good at all. Sorry

One mans trash is another mans treasure.. never doubt some body at first sight.

What in your opinion do you think he could do to make this a more lively track? That would be much better constructive criticism

its very empty.. try layering sounds to make them more full.. also adding a nice melody wouldnt hurt.

But then again music is an extension of yourself so whatever you are feeling is what you should produce.

I feel you but I had just started and I will do so..Thanks for the feedback

It ain't playing man, maybe because it's set to private

Click the link...

And matter fact here is a more recent version. Still not done or built how I want it but I edited it a bit more and made it longer.

Sorry brother, this is trash :( To high bongabonga and... not good at all. Sorry

Thanks for your feedback man..
One mans trash is another mans treasure.. never doubt some body at first sight.

What in your opinion do you think he could do to make this a more lively track? That would be much better constructive criticism

Exactly, he could have explained further..

Last edited:
I suggest you work on the chorus before you start on the intro. The chorus is always like the main idea that come across our minds, so it's easy to do this first. Then go back and work on the intro. For R&B joint try a slower tempo between 75-80.

I think your problem is that youre trying to make a certain type of beat. Don't think about fitting into a genre, rather just create what you feel the beat is guiding you to create. Add whatever sounds you think fit. and trust your ear.

Return feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rimey-instrumental-rap-kalex-100%-f4f-477446/

Alright, thanks a lot man and I will take that into consideration when I make beats in the future. Also no problem, I gave you some feedback as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back