check my beats I need feedback and ratings!!!

thanks man i appreciate the feedback, I checked out skate in purple vans, nice work. I hear skate board P on it. nice

thanks yayo, but do u think the beats like "Frank Lucas furs", "Now for the thanks", and "I can make you taylored" are lex luger sounding? i never heard lex make anything as smooth as those i admit that the opening track on page may favor lex but i made that track before lex blew up but i just posted it recently. i stay away from following but try to keep with the trends as well.

Yea them joints were fresh n i understand keepin up with trends is a must at least to make money in the short term but for somebody to get signed you need uniqueness u got finesse my g jus clean it up a tad bit n ur on your own way regardless i think the shit jammin keep up thw good job

appreciate the feedback, keep them coing. and needledust i checked u out homie. nice hip-hop tracks. and a diff sound u got. i can tell u aint scared to take chances thats cool.

thanks hambo, i checked you out nice shit homie. whooo! lol we should colab sometime homie. i ususally dont reach out like that. keep it up.

Back