AuX & SmaXa - Hey Fry [Dubstep]

Love the drum sounds! Definitely good sound selection. I like how you tease the heavy part. Cool little groove you get into around 1m50s. Some really fun stuff in here. Has a lot more of a groove than a fair amount of the dubstep tracks I've heard, which actually isn't that many. I do like that shut up and take my money clip. That's always going to be fun.

Would appreciate feedback here: New Remix

Love the drum sounds! Definitely good sound selection. I like how you tease the heavy part. Cool little groove you get into around 1m50s. Some really fun stuff in here. Has a lot more of a groove than a fair amount of the dubstep tracks I've heard, which actually isn't that many. I do like that shut up and take my money clip. That's always going to be fun.

Would appreciate feedback here: New Remix

Thanks! Checking it out.

Good sound selection, nice ideas and the build ups work really well. One thing I think is important for dubstep is to use unique sounds and you definitely have a lot of those. The kick gets a little repetitive for me on the hard 4 parts but that might just be because I'm not a huge techno fan. Overall very good, I agree you should send this to someone and get some plays.
If you have time, return feed here please:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-new-beat-every-f4f-100%-431049/#post49561845

Last edited:
This is great stuff!

The main bass after the drop is very good, however when the high end comes out it's maybe just a little too much...

But you've definitely made something that deserves to be heard by a larger audience!

Back