Voice, singing and choir samples

bog

Hi,

I'd like to add some singing like samples to my mixes. Heres an example of what I'm talking about, starting 8 seconds in:

youtube: legowelt, nebular paradise

This is obviously a very short sample of a woman singing programmed into a sampler with lots of reverb on top. Do you do anything like this in your music and from where do you sample? Any examples? I'd obviously like to do this without having to worry about copyright infringements.

Also, do you know of any good sample libraries containing voice samples which I might find interesting?

Here's a really nice example of a choir like synth, starting 18 seconds in:

youtube: legowelt, the future of myself

Know of any good sample libraries containing sampled voices from synths?

Thanks,

BÓG.

You can find an infinite number of vocals samples on splice but its 6.99 i believe for 100 samples. It is worth it though they are all high quality samples and many different types of vocals samples too. If you don't want to spend any money try looperman, they have vocal samples anything you would need but a lot of them aren't very good you have to sort through a lot.

You can find an infinite number of vocals samples on splice but its 6.99 i believe for 100 samples. It is worth it though they are all high quality samples and many different types of vocals samples too. If you don't want to spend any money try looperman, they have vocal samples anything you would need but a lot of them aren't very good you have to sort through a lot.

I haven't heard of splice, but I'll check it out! Good vocal samples are an important aspect of modern beatmaking, of course used in moderation. ha :)

Back