Try Flippin This. (toughie)

Resinate

I'm just going to let the music do the words.

Couldn't flip this into anything coo.

Artist is the Whispers.

thats not beef, i ment, like, im tired as ****, so no beat making, NO BEEF. lol. hahah

i tried. i failed.... couldnt think of absolutely anything to do with this. but since i don't care if it sucks... ill post my wack beat.(took like 5 minutes to make) i know what sounds good... and i know what doesnt(this beat). not uset to these "hip hop" sounding drums.. im usually all about the clap/808 kinda stuff. but im trying to get good at sampling these sexy thangs. by the way i used reason and recycle to construct such a fine WACK beat. i didnt realize how USEFULL recycle CAN be. AMAZING.

Last edited:
that was actually kind of dope man. If you can come up with a better drum pattern maybe and a couple of change ups you'll have a nice track. Keep workin man.

yea i thought the beat was alright as well i wouldent say you "Failed"

Thanks for the sample man I'll try and get to this at the weekend.

i have rule against sampling stuff that a classic was already made with.

"people always say hey we like the we he makes beats-
he doesnt use break beats."

Diamond D stunts, blunts and hip hop

This is hard to you????

Maybe cause once again, the sample posters don't post the song, they just post the same couple of seconds that THEY think is hot.....not that its not a good sample, but u know what i mean.

If you think THIS kiddie sample is hard....try sampling Soulero by Bob James....THAT is hard.

Ez Method said:
Here is my flip. Not much originality and the drums need to be worked on. Just listen :)

i like your flip it had an underground hip hop feel to me
Nice

am i crazy or was this sampled for niggas bleed by biggie? i hope not cus i already got a beat out out of it (the quickest ive ever made a beat - this **** literally took me like 7 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allday said:
i have rule against sampling stuff that a classic was already made with.

"people always say hey we like the we he makes beats-
he doesnt use break beats."

Diamond D stunts, blunts and hip hop

Who sampled this?

Back