Sampling anime OSTs

Anybody out here sample from anime OSTs?
I know some of you are probly gonna be like "Wtf I don't sample that stupid ass s**t son" or somethin like that, but yo c'mon.

Naw I've been thru 100's of them thinking the same thing overall they are WACK !!!

yea a lot those soundtracks are unsampleable(not a word, i know). most are too high tempo, and/or gay as hell. honestly comrade, you'll have a better ratio of success if you weave through anime scores rather than osts.

Naw I've been thru 100's of them thinking the same thing overall they are WACK !!!

dunno about that. been through at least some of them and i found some dope sample material. but yo that's just me.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

yea a lot those soundtracks are unsampleable(not a word, i know). most are too high tempo, and/or gay as hell. honestly comrade, you'll have a better ratio of success if you weave through anime scores rather than osts.

i know, i do sample anime scores tho. those fast tempo annoying ones are the ones that fk me over. thank God i don't sample those as much anymore.

i use sample anime osts all the time. theirs always hidden gems you can find.

Last edited:
Aw god yes. Was some of the first stuff I sampled xD. Now days I tend to sample actual parts/ sound effects from the shows themselves though. You can seriously find some sick sound effects in some animes.

never gave it a try. but i do sample soundtracks from video-games.
I like the Tenchu game soundtracks.
It's a stealth ninja game with very thrilling music.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

look for zatoichi and cell block h soundtrack good stuff if your going into the soundtrack genre

Never sampled an anime OST before. Got heavy use of voice samples form some movies (mostly just akira), but I wouldn't think it's any worse than sampling anything else.

Just about finding the right things.

Anime is actually really heavily sampled. I know Dart Adams from producersiknow.com is always posting anime digs for people to flip

Back