mpd 32 or mpk 25 is it worth buying?

soulfulboombap

i need info from actual users who have this equipment ,the question is does the swing work good on fl studio and reason not sure if i could get that famous mpc swing from it .like for instance if i make a beat on a mpd or mpk will i'll be able to make the beat an adjust the swing function on the mpd or mpk so i can get it right ,an is the note repeat solid for hihats an snare rolls, please help me im dying to know some info please help...

never used an mpk but supposedly it has the mpc swing. mpd32 does not, if you can ive never found it, but its easy enough to do it inside reason because there are free mpc swing regroove templates. those work VERY well and very easily, and fully adjustable. mpd is a good buy, ive had mine for a while and love it. note repeat works fine also.

why do you need a machine swing? its a controller, the software has swing

another note, the mpk series only has 12 pads and i've been hearing that the mpd32 has a sucky sensitivity. I havent had that issue with my 24

why do you need a machine swing? its a controller, the software has swing

another note, the mpk series only has 12 pads and i've been hearing that the mpd32 has a sucky sensitivity. I havent had that issue with my 24
co-sign.

and you really don't even need the extra 4 pads anyways for the MPK...

Yo sorry to jack your thread...Is it wise to go mpd over mpc these days? I was going to get a mpc2000xl or a mpc1000. but i may just got for the mpd32 instead now? any advice?

Yo sorry to jack your thread...Is it wise to go mpd over mpc these days? I was going to get a mpc2000xl or a mpc1000. but i may just got for the mpd32 instead now? any advice?

software is the way to go

software + midi keyboard + mpd24 works wonders for me but its more for the feeling than anything else. just to play around with the drums and getting that mpc early 90's feeling you know?

software is the way to go

software + midi keyboard + mpd24 works wonders for me but its more for the feeling than anything else. just to play around with the drums and getting that mpc early 90's feeling you know?

Yea, but unless you're a laptop producer like me and a bunch of other people, you should stick with either an MPD24 or 32 because they're USB friendly. The MPC1000 and 2500 can also be plugged into a computer, but the MPDs are cheaper and pretty much do the same thing. Also, the MPC2000xl is hardware based, meaning that you have to record directly on it, you can't just plug it into a computer.

i had an mpc 1000 an mpc 500 i jus miss the whole feel of an mpc i think when i have some extra cash next year an when the price drops a little i'll jus buy an mpc 1000 used so i can have that famous feel i miss it once u go mpc youll love it for life ..trust me ..dont get me wrong i love sofware but i really love my analog i have an mc -505 an all the famous frum machines in it . and the swing on that is sick ..but i jus miss the mpc 1000 i usta do drops snare rolls an my hihats where on believable ..mpc untouched if u used when in ur life then u know what i mean ..

.akai should jus make a vst with all the mpc features say like fx guru a beatmachine in my cpu the best vst alive ...

Back