Logic Pro 9 Sampling (Looping)

I

iwannamix

How do you sample in Logic Pro 9 ? Like looping ? sorta like how MF DOOM/Jcole does. I find the tempo with the bpm finder but still have trouble with adjusting pitch and everything and one have any tips or videos to help?

Not saying it can't be done(it can), but most people i know rely on 3rd party loop editors.

Everytime I've seen it done in tutorial vids, waaaayyyyy too many steps were involved. Usually with DAWs there's more than 1 way to do it, i'm sure if you dig thru tutorials you can find something.

Last edited:
thats the problem there arent to many tutorials on looping in logic 9

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Not saying it can't be done(it can), but most people i know rely on 3rd party loop editors.

Everytime I've seen it done in tutorial vids, waaaayyyyy too many steps were involved. Usually with DAWs there's more than 1 way to do it, i'm sure if you dig thru tutorials you can find something.
thats the problem there arent to many tutorials on looping in logic 9

For pitch, hit the 'mixer' tab (located on the bottom of the screen, near piano roll & such). Then, choose the track you want to edit the pitch of. Click one of the empty slots, go down to pitch in the new menu and then hit 'pitch shifter.' From here you can edit the pitch however you wish.

Hope that helped!

Audio at the top

at the top of the screen there's an audio button click on that . go down to time stretch region to locators. You have to highlight the top bar to show how much you want to time stretch it but for the most part this will effect the length of the sample , change the tempo , and in turn change the pitch. Or just youtube time-stretching in logic

Last edited:
at the top of the screen there's an audio button click on that . go down to time stretch region to locators. You have to highlight the top bar to show how much you want to time stretch it but for the most part this will effect the length of the sample , change the tempo , and in turn change the pitch. Or just youtube time-stretching in logic
thankss.

Back