Load wavs in the FPC in Fl Studio 9?

djchapta

Whats up FP?
I just got fl studio 9, been using fl studio 7 for a while and im trying to load wavs to trigger in my mpd24 like normal in fl studio 7 but it doesnt work? Can anyone share how to do this? It always just wants to load FPC presets.
The mpd is connected properly as i can trigger any other sounds its just a problem with the fpc! any help appreciated! Thanks

Does the MPD trigger the preset sounds on FPC?

yea it loads those fine, and the wav files play fine outside of fl studio so i dont get why the fpc wont let me load the wav files how i always used to do in' fl studi 7? any suggestions? thanks

So once you drag the wav to a "pad" it just won't play? Even if you click on the "pad" with the mouse

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh thanks man, thats weird.. it works fine if i drag it, but i want to be able to get to the folder with all my samples in from the pad itself likei n fl studio 7 or is that not possible anymore, thats what i mean..when i try it that way it doesnt play them. any idea how to do that?
or if not how do i make it so i can get to the folder from the browser in fl studio so i dont have to drag from a windows folder?
sorry if these are easy questions, it was all working gd wit fl 7! thanks for you help man.

I just drag my chops right from SliceX to the FPC.

My drums are in a folder under patches. Then I can just drag from the side bar to the FPC.

It might not let you do it right from the pad itself because I think the default for the type of file it loads is *.padpreset
Change that to all files and see what happens.

ah i chop in a different program, guess il just have to drag them.
Yea i tried changing that to all files , it didnt work but at least now i got the sounds working by dragging.
thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Yup, it's weird though. I just tried it by loading directly through the "pad", I didn't have any problems. It loaded right up..

Back