HEY! Sound Effect??

Status
Not open for further replies.

instant classic

Yo I'm making a beat for this dude and he wants me to add that sample that all the southern tracks use where it's a loud group of people yelling HEY! in unison.. It's a pretty generic sample, but I've tried google and seaqrching these forums with no luck.. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? If anybody has that sound can you hook me up please?? I got the beat all ready and I just need to add that in as he requested, or if you can even tell me where to find it, I would greatly appreciate it.. Thanks

If he was taking the beat and add rap over it could just find
some people to sing that part himself.

your best bet is to record HEY!
then go back and record HEY! ontop of that (or tell some one else to do it)

and repeat this til its the sound u want.

yo im looking for the same sound effects...can anyone help?

Go somewhere down south, hit up a club and with your tape recorder in hand tell everybody to yell "hey". that way its authentic.

I've been trying to find those "HEY!" sounds as well, hard to search for something when you don't have a real name for it; this thread was the only thing I could turn up on Google.

Steal them from a song that has them in playing without alot of stuff going on around them. I do it all the time.

Example: The Beginning of Yung Joc - Do Ya Bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTOh35tsv5Q

Add a LP Filter if you want the hat over the top inaudible.

I tried to add audio clip, but the end cuts off when I convert to MP3, doesn't help when the sample's only half a second.

Last edited:
Awake said:
Go somewhere down south, hit up a club and with your tape recorder in hand tell everybody to yell "hey". that way its authentic.
lmao. i got some. just pm me and ill hook u up

Hey Guys,
Can you send me the hey-ho sound effects, too!
It would be awesome!!!

With best regards,
your future producer ramiel :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back