Free Acapellas 4 U! Popular Songs! Updated Daily!

i wrote a good help section on it... should check that out... usually solves the problem. Cant figure it out for mac's wondering if someone could help me with that

I can't find the acapellas from the homepage. I don't know where to go or what to do. Please help.
Another thing, are there any gospel acapellas on that site

you probably wont find too many gospel acapellas if any. And you have to goto the downloads page

its fairly straight forward. mostly hiphop acapellas but other genres may be there or uploaded in the future if i find them :) and if you have roblems downloading just check out the help section!

The download link wasn't working, that's why I was panicking, but its fine now. Thanks man

blacklabel said:
.... other genres may be there or uploaded in the future if i find them :)

That would be great. Gospel acapellas are hard to find right now so you would have helped me out alot. thanks

Last edited:
Is there a way of identifying new downloads on that sight, rather than having to browse through the whole list?

actuallythere is, you can sort the downloads by date added. A new design of the site is being released soon and you will be able to track the files being added :D

if anyone else needs help, remember to check the help section :D

knowledge born daily

i'll check it out, know where i'll come if i got any prollems

if everything works out i might got some acapellas i can share up

EDIT had a panic attack 4 a second too but some quick mousework n i was there

i love this site - and all o you

1st acapella i downloaded - 2pac, Temptations.

Last edited:
Back