Crime Mob "Circles" Sample

Styl

The song this is sampled from is Friends of Distinction - Going in Circles. I sampled this joint sometime last year for a friend of mine... Usually I try to sample songs that are more rare, but I felt I could do alot with this. It is a dope sample, so if anyone else flipped this, post that bizness.
Their Version-
http://profile.imeem.com/adathx/playlist/KbwWPSRR/
(Gotta be an imeem member to listen)
My Version-

Last edited:
Yeah thanks man. Listen to my beat thru the headphones, pay attention to the pan on the hook. I thought that was pretty creative.

I produced that Crime Mob record "Circles". They call me Doc Jam. Your **** is dope though. I like the way you did the verse part.

Detral321 said:
I produced that Crime Mob record "Circles". They call me Doc Jam. Your **** is dope though. I like the way you did the verse part.
i feel like thats the best song on the cd

notniuq2g said:
i feel like thats the best song on the cd
Preciate that my dude. I did 3 on that album ("Circles", "Shine Cause I Grind", and "On The Rise")...Looking back, I wish I could change some things to make all those songs stronger, but I got some better tracks on the way, so it's all G...

Kontraversy said:
i dont know....lil jay got some heat...
Lil Jay did his thing too. But none of his junts on the album were better than that "Get Crunk" beat he did for Lil Jon's last album.

Last edited:
Detral321 said:
Thanks for hittin me up man, glad you liked my version. You got a website or somethin with more of your work? Like to hear it...

Back