Clearing sample

Nasir33149

Ive just found a nice sample but the quality is horrible, got a lot of shit going on. What do you use to clear it out, just EQ, are there some effects to download for clearing sounds? Thanks.

Hello,

Where do you get your samples from? Youtube or from records?
Your source is the most important part, because it determines the quality.
I only take my samples from records because the quality is good,
If you take samples from Youtube and download them with a youtube downloader you get a bad quality sample all of the times because when someone uploads music to youtube it gets compressed and some quality gets lost, when you download it as a .mp3 it get compressed again.
so their isn't really a way clear up the sample because the quality is bad, your only choice is to find the song on another video or other source, or what I would do is find the sample on a record.

Good Luck

Render It Better, Convert To .Wav Possibly, Use Google To Hopefully Find A Better Source To Download From.

you could always clean your samples with denoisers and softwares such as Izotope RX but cleaning noises can diminish the original quality

Experiment with a denoiser and EQ to see what you get, but I'd generally recommend sampling from a better source than youtube if you can help it

Clearing and cleaning are completely different. You don't need to clear a sample unless your selling over 30,000 units of a song. Cleaning a sample is simple. find a decent recording, use decent equipment to record it, dont let it clip.

I usually sample records or MP3's. As long as the quality isn't muffled or clipping, you're good to go!
If you happen to have a sample that is of low quality, try EQ-ing it a bit. For instance, if you have and old 40's vocal sample that sounds muffled, try adding in a bit of high end. Stay away from the low frequencies, as they mess up your audio even more.

Its on the internet somewhere man.
also denoisers like its been stated before. converting it to a higher bit rate or better file type wont help sampling doesn't work like that

Back