Back for the 1st time...its MERZ!

JoeyMerz

Back for the 1st time...its MERZ wit fresh alien muzik

whats good my peoples? Back from outerspace...

its the FP veteran-the producer formally known as MERZ...back to see whats been good in tha hood...since 03

to all my homies:

thanks for comin thru, check out my latest beats* on the myspace page and let me know what u think

any comments appreciated

*all products "new with tags" - guaranteed 100% authentic merchandise - comes in original packaging and contents - includes tax & shipping

Last edited:
nah my dude I was up on it back in '03 under the name 'Merz' when i was abducted by this UFO...they taught me a fresh style & now im back...peep my beats let me know what u think

hand it to him, pick up your beat tape, hold on to it, extend your arms and hopefully he'll do the same and grasp his fingers onto the beat tape this is where you let go

how do u think i could collab wit murs...im in LA...any thoughts on how i could get him a beat tape?
Stalk him. Find out where he lives, and hide in the bushes by his mailbox with binoculars and do that for 2 weeks.. then bust thru his bedroom window one night when he's got a girl over.. she'll freak out and leave and he'll have no choice but to listen to your beats.

Back