9th Wonder Snare???

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah blah blah blha blah Fags I got that exact sanre the one thats got a lil bass and kinda lo fi? PM and ills end it your way. ass clowns talking ****. He has sick drums dont hate if some one wants them

Mainboi23SX said:
I think he means 'well known' amongst the internet community.

But I've been listening to 9th ever since The Listening dropped. This snare people keep talking about I think is a confusion between the sound of it and the actual file it's self.

Yeah, co-sign on that, but I think I know the one he MAY be referring to, probably the one he used to use around the the album like Chemsitry, kaze's joint, the Listening and most of his stuff from around that period, but he even said it himself that when he linked up with cats like Primo and Pete Rock that they shared reords and kits so he's on some other stuff right now.

Adlib311 said:
9th wunder sucks and you suck for asking for his gay ass snare you noob

That's cold man, lol. Play nice and leave the new guy, he's starting out, you'll scare him right off this site or something lol.

Last edited:
there is a 9th wonder drum kit around the section between his rectum and his testicles. which is probably where your lips and tounge are. :hello:
look im not a 9th hater, the boy has an ear for music and talent. is he the best producer like this idiot said on this thread, hell no!! but the thing that he does have is his own formula. you wanna sound like a 9th dick rider, fine, get out of the game and leave the production to producers. the sight is called Future Producers not future dickriders.com
and yes of course you can be influenced by great producers, but take what you like from them and apply it to your own style. untill then wipe your mouth with your 9th wonder t-shirt cause you have pubic hair on the corner of your mouth:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
with this question u show every one that u DONT understand hip hop.. "i need a 9th wonder snare". know, u got it! what do u do when u write a premo track. do u ask for a premo snare? MAKE YOUR OWN STYLE!!! thats hiphop. its okay to learn the technics of the masters but u want to steal it. that SUCKS!!!

mark my word: HIP HOP IS MORE THAN A ****IN MP3 n WAVE LIBARY!!!!!!

man, im gettin sick of today..

Labsky said:
with this question u show every one that u DONT understand hip hop.. "i need a 9th wonder snare". know, u got it! what do u do when u write a premo track. do u ask for a premo snare? MAKE YOUR OWN STYLE!!! thats hiphop. its okay to learn the technics of the masters but u want to steal it. that SUCKS!!!

mark my word: HIP HOP IS MORE THAN A ****IN MP3 n WAVE LIBARY!!!!!!

man, im gettin sick of today..
couldnt have said it better:cheers:

all i asked for was a SNARE i guess that means i dont know hip hop, u act like people in the industry dont ask others for sounds cmon man

thank you loopster! but you could make it better, because my english sucks! ;)

M&G Productions247 said:
all i asked for was a SNARE i guess that means i dont know hip hop, u act like people in the industry dont ask others for sounds cmon man

i cant picture just blaze callin up timbo "ayo timmy, lemme cop that snare u used on that Justin joint"

lmfao...

as20gp said:
i cant picture just blaze callin up timbo "ayo timmy, lemme cop that snare u used on that Justin joint"

lmfao...

kanye fessed up in Scratch how he tried to snag some of eminems drums. And yeah producers share their sounds, west also went to timbo for drums. So what?

Guess they ain't real hip hop huh?

some of you guys sound retarded with your hip hop purist attitude.

thank u

as20gp lol ur beats suck since u wana be a dock

Last edited by a moderator:
M&G Productions247 said:
thank u

as20gp lol ur beats suck since u wana be a dock

be a dock??? u mean be a dick..

at least i aint askin people for snares..

on top of that.. i said no negative comment towards you, all i said was i cant imagine JUST BLAZE, a person who plays his own drums on a set sometimes, calling another producer to use a drum sound.. could it happen sure, but i just said i cant imagine...

my beats suck since i wanna be a dick, so if i gave u the answer then my beats would be good??

hop off my jock, wit ur unneeded, unwanted ***** ass opinion

PianoReeves said:
kanye fessed up in Scratch how he tried to snag some of eminems drums. And yeah producers share their sounds, west also went to timbo for drums. So what?

Guess they ain't real hip hop huh?

some of you guys sound retarded with your hip hop purist attitude.
The issue with that is.......

He hired timbo to play drums over his track. Tim and Hannon show up to work their magic. You can own Timbo's library(I got the real one from '01, not the net sh*t)but you can't own "timbo's drums". Any real producer knows that already.

Eminem's drums are Dre Libraries(not the net sh*t, the real one)hence Kanye's reason for stealing them. Now name 1 Em produced track that has "Dre's Sound". Or a Kanye track with them since he "supposedly" yoinked a copy.

I'll say again, 9th wonder's sh*t is mostly stock sounds from the FPC Soundbank and "hip hop kit" in FL Studio. He takes samples with drums already in them like I did with "Come and get Me"(MPC Stock, for me, but all the same sh*t) on my myspace page, and throws a snare over the top creating an effect similar to layering.

Don't gotta believe it.

EDIT: Just read Orjanbeats post, my bad, haven't used FL in a while. I was saying the "FPC Kit" but it's the 'Real Drum Kit". Orjan's absolutely right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back