9th Wonder

ednom

XTC the XT-at-i-C
this may have talked abou to death, but is it just me or is 9th...well...no longer 9th

just iTunes copped da murz fornever ish and omg is it ... :confused::mad::confused::cry::mad:

i dont know, its like he is tryin to stay relevant or sumthin...i get artistic development...but i mr. west (excluding 808's is the 1 of a few that can do that well)

i mean...it feels like i am listenin to those wack azz bandcamp and soundclick cats...seriously...WTF...WTF..MURS IS DEAD TOO

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

i mean i like experemantation, but if you dont have t on point yet, keep it on mixtapes and off albums that i gotta watse my money on

Something about that album didn't feel right.

Maybe its just us, I'll have to listen again.

I don't think your crazy, I agree...

its like the left back album...was that a waste of money or what..beat selection has realy gone down lately...WTF, best ish i have heard in 4eva was self centered by Kam Moye - Supastition

edit: left back means get back...stop titling albums the sdame damnit

Last edited:
I dunno wot 9th is on...if you find out, let me kno so i can stay away, not a fan of his recent recent stuff...

Before 9th wonder fell off...

youtube.com/watch?v=sNVU40d7iWI

9th wonder..

you guys know he used to do a vid series on youtube called de blog jam some of them shows him making beats using mpc 2500 but u guys should check it out and khrysis is ill on the beats as well he has two mixtapes of instrumentals khrysis on the boards vol 1 and 2 ..

Hes just going through the motions these days. I think people are getting bored of the 9th wonder sound hes just doing the same thing hes been doing for years nothing new.

Always liked Khrysis better.

Chitlin Circuit, The Listening, Minstrel Show...I stay on these.

That dude Khrysis beats knock the speakers until all competition is obsolete...

wait...so...was that 9th wonder rappin on that track?

ONE

Last edited:
Yeah 9th is rapping now under the name 9thmatic... I didn't feel that new album at first but the more i listen, it is growing on me. With that said the album was recorded for the first time in L.A. so it def has a different feel. Aside from that 9th isnt using FL anymore so of course it sounds different, truth is a lot of people on here myself included still wish we were making beats and music that could match up to what 9th is doing now. Shit still knocks its just different.

his old stuff is easily better, but i can appreciate him trying to do new things wit his sound. Vikki Veil & I Used to Love Her Again are my joints tho...

even tho most of us are in this for the love 1st the name of the game is to line ur pockets. his new sound may just do that for him. he's just trying to grow and expand as a producer in his defense. as far as the new joint with murs i could have did without now wack ass kurupt on 2 joints and sugafree's fast talkin' ass too.

man do not get me wrong...i love an artist's growth...but I will be the first to tell you that growth should not be an excuse for wackness...even Dilla in his off to the left weirdness mad a sh*t load of wack beats...and dont tell me that i am lying coz u like ridin dead ppl c*ck

9th needs to do what Kanye West did...get a producer to make ur experimentations musical...look at the fact that he had a proper non hip hop/rap producer on late registration...that ish is proper

i hate livin in da past...butg if the future has ish like universal mind control and arab music, then i will stick to my i used to love here and Fire

Chitlin Curcuit:
You know what i noticed about Khrysis...he doesnt use a wash cloth. Cant be in his house tryin to use the bar of soap after he rolled the bar of soap all up in his butt crack and all. Having pubic hair in a bar of soap...you may wanna wash ur face...or your feet..at the chitlin curcuit.

best mixtape hands down

man do not get me wrong...i love an artist's growth...but I will be the first to tell you that growth should not be an excuse for wackness...even Dilla in his off to the left weirdness mad a sh*t load of wack beats...and dont tell me that i am lying coz u like ridin dead ppl c*ck

9th needs to do what Kanye West did...get a producer to make ur experimentations musical...look at the fact that he had a proper non hip hop/rap producer on late registration...that ish is proper

i hate livin in da past...butg if the future has ish like universal mind control and arab music, then i will stick to my i used to love here and Fire

Chitlin Curcuit:
You know what i noticed about Khrysis...he doesnt use a wash cloth. Cant be in his house tryin to use the bar of soap after he rolled the bar of soap all up in his butt crack and all. Having pubic hair in a bar of soap...you may wanna wash ur face...or your feet..at the chitlin curcuit.

best mixtape hands down
why is the bar in his ass with pubs on it? do u cats not use wash cloths?

You guys really think the Khrysis beats on LeftBack are really better than the beats on The Listening or The Minstrel Show? <--- for those that said they always have thought Khrysis is better.

I mean, i love Khrysis but I dont see him as better than 9th.

You guys really think the Khrysis beats on LeftBack are really better than the beats on The Listening or The Minstrel Show? <--- for those that said they always have thought Khrysis is better.

I mean, i love Khrysis but I dont see him as better than 9th.

Ya, what he said...

think about this too. dilla's catalog (songs and beats) was f'n unreal! so really he had room to experiment with beats that were out of his norm and sometimes sucked. he's been doin it alot longer than 9th, @ least from a track placement standpoint. IDK...when he starts putting out hot gaabage then i'll start to worry

Back