7" or 12"?

kontak80

I Moderate FP and shyt
Theres a couple of records(colored vinyl) on ebay im looking at. I would have jumped on them if they were 12's, but they are all 7" records. As a collecter, not as a sampler, would you still cop these 7" records? (again colored vinyl)

Damn right I would man....45s are every bit as much of a collector's item as 12" are, maybe more. 7s are a biatch to scratch with but your only collecting and sampling so that don't matter. I say go for it :D

i hear of people finding gold on 45s im not one of them tho i do own a few 45s ive heard of it happening either way cant hurt to have em

who cares how big the record is? as far as im aware it doesnt really affect sound quality

kontak80 said:
Theres a couple of records(colored vinyl) on ebay im looking at. I would have jumped on them if they were 12's, but they are all 7" records. As a collecter, not as a sampler, would you still cop these 7" records? (again colored vinyl)

is it only found on the 7" or can it be found else where?

if you can find it on a comp forget it.. why pay collector's prices when you're not a collector.. that's my theory on things..

infradead said:

is it only found on the 7" or can it be found else where?

if you can find it on a comp forget it.. why pay collector's prices when you're not a collector.. that's my theory on things..
agreed. The only collecters spot I go to is House of Records and thats if I cant find what Im lookin for.

Back