need some feedback on the mixing

Firstly, you could lift up the effects and the scratch sounds a little bit.
Secondly, do something about the snare, it's quite annoying. Maybe subtract it a little in the 2-2.5 kHz region, and remove the stereo delay effect and just pan it by taste.

don't you think : the more efx going on the more my RAP slides in the backgound ? i mean the actual rap not the mixing of it.
the snare is the turning point for most people on this, some go crazy and some feel like you bro haha, no 50% opinions tho...
i feel like it will loose that SNAP if i do it without the ST DE, i might go over it again and work my way through the panning
thanks, peace

You could pan the effects away from vocals a bit to prevent them from interfering (for example the scratch effect). Also if the result would still sound good you could subtract the treble a little bit on them, not making it dull but distinguish it more from the vocals. The same thing could be achieved by subtracting the attack-frequency region (2-3 khz). By this you could lift them up a little without the risk of pushing the rap back into the mix.

Back