Mastering While Drunk

Fumbling on Ecstasy said:
I'm doomed to live the rest of my life sober.

Don't you mean blessed to live the rest of your life sober?

uNDefineD said:

Don't you mean blessed to live the rest of your life sober?

Spoken like a true youngseter. Let me guess. You're not even old enough to get into bars yet. Your parents put a roof over your head and are paying for your education. When you get my age, and realize the cruel truth of existence, a little alcohol now and then offers a delightful reprieve to prepare your mind for the next savage salvo of misfortunes and complications. Trust me. Start drinking now. Why wait? It will ease your transition into true adulthood. True adulthood doesn't really start till you're about 27-28. By the way, I dug your track. :)

You're not even old enough to get into bars yet.

I turn 21 in less than two weeks. Drinking age here is 18.

Your parents put a roof over your head

So?

and are paying for your education.

Nope. Here it progressively comes out of my taxes, and only if I'm earning above a certain amount (I think it's about $27,000 or so).

When you get my age, and realize the cruel truth of existence,

I've already done that. :)

a little alcohol now and then offers a delightful reprieve to prepare your mind for the next savage salvo of misfortunes and complications.

You get drunk. I don't see how that can possibly help anything.

Trust me. Start drinking now. Why wait? It will ease your transition into true adulthood. True adulthood doesn't really start till you're about 27-28.

You'll never see me drink, smoke or do drugs. Ever. That's a promise I'm keeping.

By the way, I dug your track. :)

Thank you!

uNDefineD said:
You're not even old enough to get into bars yet.

I turn 21 in less than two weeks. Drinking age here is 18.

Your parents put a roof over your head

So?

and are paying for your education.

Nope. Here it progressively comes out of my taxes, and only if I'm earning above a certain amount (I think it's about $27,000 or so).

When you get my age, and realize the cruel truth of existence,

I've already done that. :)

a little alcohol now and then offers a delightful reprieve to prepare your mind for the next savage salvo of misfortunes and complications.

You get drunk. I don't see how that can possibly help anything.

Trust me. Start drinking now. Why wait? It will ease your transition into true adulthood. True adulthood doesn't really start till you're about 27-28.

You'll never see me drink, smoke or do drugs. Ever. That's a promise I'm keeping.

By the way, I dug your track. :)

Thank you!

Drinking age is 18 in Oz? that rocks!!!

Nothing wrong with living with parents. I did so till I was 26.

As far as realizing the difficulties of life, you will not do so until you're out on your own completely. Trust me on this one. Your 20s will be an awakening. At least for me, I didn't really start figuring things out until I was 27-28. At 20 you just don't have the experience yet, no matter how mature you are.

As far as not drinking or drugs. I said the same thing when I was your age. When I turned 25, I got a little curious and decided to sample all that this world had to offer. You may change your mind as well. Or, you may not, but never say never. Dealing in absolutes only makes one look foolish when your views and experience change. That's why I never say never. ;)

Fumbling on Ecstasy said:
... I've notived for a while that while I'm mixing and mastering drunk ,I can't hear the highs as clear and as well as usual. Just an observation.

I've notived that, too. Alwo, my ty[ng gows to hrll, tpp...

[Actually, I stopped drinking about 11 years ago. But I can remember everything right up to the last bottle, which I didn't finish. In those days I used to have two beers before (or with) breakfast. But I just left that thing sitting there and that was the end.]

Last edited:
ive been drinking and doing drugs since i was 13 (im 19 now). And im quite a happy person. I like being sober sometimes and i like being ****ed up sometimes...but being one or the other ALL the time is boring. I feel bad for people that will never smoked marijuana or eat shrooms, these people will never see that third person perspective. Infact they wont ever even know it exists...thats one way drugs can make you smarter

A person who is sober there ENTIRE life will die oblivious to the other chambers of there brain

"prepare your mind for the next savage salvo of misfortunes and complications"

savage salvo's? damn! you must live out west....hahaha!

frilly doe, fumbling you ever thought of being a motivational speaker? haha....

edit: oh and i did drugs hard for about....ten years. drugs are bad for people. and alcohol is the among the worst of them.

adendum: have you guys ever gotten hit with sound so loud that it messes with your equilibrium? cuz thats the times ive noticed and been really worried. like at first a loud sound will kinda dig deep into your ear, and you can like feel it, deep down in there? well, ive had that happen, and im like, 'uh-oh' but then it keeps going, and feels like its in the center of your skull, and then it kinda knocks you of balance. or at least makes you feel like your off balance. i dunno what THAT is, but its just gotta be bad.

and how about THIS!--you guyes ever done mass hallucinogens at loud long parties, and actually HEARD the beats in your head like four hours after the party, when its quiet? OOOoooOOO.... that is some weird business.... i used to love that. tryin to hear the tracks in the silence.... haha..

peace.

Last edited:
Legal Drinking age in Oz is 18, so that means more 12 years olds get drunk.

I don't drink as much since I've been in this pit, I cant justify spending 33 to 40 bucks for a 24 pack of some of the worst beer that I've ever tasted.

When I go back home, drink more because it cost less.

Auditory6 said:
thats one way drugs can make you smarter

you mean reading and studying is a waste of time??..lol...spoken like a true weed head....

Has anyone ever smoked the Wacky Backy and produced? I tried it once, didnt enhale tho.

Back