Make vocal sound low and deep.

mikeacela

Whats up fp,

Not really sure where to post this, im sure youve herd that many times before. Im working on a new trap instrumental but this time I also want to do a vocal hook. I've chopped vocals before and some other stuff but really I dont have much experience and an even greater lack of vocal plugins. I want to make the vocal hook sound like the dark deep tone of those found in many A$ap Rocky songs. How would I make a persons voice, tone (No idea how to clarify, pitch maybe?) sound lower with out slowing down the sample. I am a user of FL studio... like many more. I adjust the pitch in the sample settings but it doesnt lower it enough. When I time stretch the sample I get the desired deep toned voice but its time changes (as expected...). Is their a way I can lower the tone of the vocals without changing its time. Likewise I may want to raise the pitch of the vocals (without time streaching) for various vox effect throught the track. Any input is appreciated. Also any vocal tips and plugins. Drop a link to your track for feedback.

Thanks,

Never stop making music...

Back