Crooked I - Mix & Master my track

Yo, im doing another remix to the beatstars remix. This time the song is "Crooked I - Yodo". I got second place the last contest and i'm hoping to reach top 10 this time too. I got a beat ready, and working on both vocals and beat still, its looking good. What i really could benefit from is a professional mix, even tho i get the raw mix to sound good, i'm not a pro on the last stages. I want this to sound as good as the original mix.

I wont be able to pay you anything for this, but if your interested in mixing the bounced channels + master the track, i will put your name in the title on youtube (mastered by YOU) Hopefully it will reach top 10, maybe higher if everything comes out as i hope, and you will get some exposure for your mixing and mastering, i got you.

Thanks. Send me a PM if you got the good stuff and can deliver a professional mix&master for promo. I also know a few people with bigger projects that will pay for mix-master if the right man comes around.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

This is what i did last time..

soooo...you're saying you are Crooked I?

Call me skeptical, but wouldn't Crooked I have people for this stuff?
Could you make a tweet to prove you're crooked?

Its almost finished. Somebody know of any professional mix&mastering engineers that have a "one free" type of situation, or is just able to help me out with this mix?

professional mix&master and free work does not come together,
you need to choose just 1 from it

if you are serious about it, I am sure you can pay someone for work,
not trying to offend you, but it's oxymoron,
if you want something done for free, I am sure there are plenty young engineers still sharping their skills,
but don't expect pro quality work, remember, you got it for free....

wishing you best with your project

Non taken, i know its a longshot. I'm broke at the moment, and the mix and master i did myself sound decent enough so i won't be paying anything, probably sticking with that. Its just, it would have been cool to have a professional finalized product on this one, nawmean. That shit does add alot to your music. Anyway, thanks!

I would love to give it a shot. I have visited this site many times but i dont do much activity. I would love to give it a shot? I do a lot with reason 6.5 and have lots of free time, and wouldnt mind doing it for free either. I have also a great rack effect setup that may help!
i would like to build a portfolio of things ive done as well.

I would love to get my hands on somebody elses stems and give it a shot.

Hope to be on this forum a lot more.

Back