Connecting to a mixer

D

Disasster

Last edited by a moderator:
Disasster said:
Im wondering how i would make each channel control each track on my Motif ES, it has 16 tracks ...
I think you are being ignored because your question doesn't really make sense.

You are talking about an audio mixer. The Yamaha Motif ES has 4 audio outputs. How many MIDI or audio tracks the Motif has doesn't make a difference. There is no way to directly get 16 audio outputs coming from the Motif ES into the Behringer mixer.

You might want to look into the MLan interface for your MotifES ... that would allow you to stream 16 tracks of digital audio directly into Cubase.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you, would there be any way of using the mLan on the Hardware mixer instead of a software mixer?

Thank you
Joel

Disasster said:
thank you, would there be any way of using the mLan on the Hardware mixer instead of a software mixer?
Not directly, no. But check this ... MLan on your MotifES essentially turns your MotifES into a reasonably high quality audio interface ... you can play all of your softsyths and Cubase through the MotifES. If you need to record live audio, the inputs on the MotifES feed directly into Cubase (or whatever) It's pretty cool.

If you require additional audio inputs you really need something like a Yamaha O1x.

Back