video production company

Jake10

Hello! Need help. I wanted to ask if anyone here knew of any free or affordable resources for a commercial video production,scheduling and script writing information. I wanna promote my business and I’m looking for a great video to do this. I'm in search of a video production company that can provide me with unique and innovative video with voice,music and graphics Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hi! What kind of business is yours? Well you can check out this video in youtube: youtu.be/gvqFoYXocn0 It will help you get an idea on how commercial videos can be and the way to promote it.

I agree with Jake10's answer. You need to be more specific about the video you want to get as the result.

I have friends who make promotion videos, but I'm just music and audio guy myself. What business do you have?

Check Out The Company Films. They are a film and video production company in Dubai and they specialize specifically in creating different corporate videos such as explainer videos, brand films, product launch videos, tv ads and more. Their team handles all aspects of video production such as design, script writing, pre and post-production work. Check out the portfolio on their website see their work.

Back