RP-9 "Lift 'em Up" produced by Medicine Man

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man

The first single "Lift 'em Up" produced by Medicine Man off RP-9's album "The Whole 9"

BIG thank you to all my new subscribers &
all you who support me....It is greatly appreciated.

Subscribe on Youtube & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

Diggin this man. Beat goes hard as hell! And the lyrics actually aren't shitty. Good stuff. Keep doin your thing.

Returning feed here...Nice track...honestly this beat outclasses the rapper. I'm not really feelin him....the metaphors are slightly weak and not clever. I will say that he has a nice delivery. but really the beat is insane! And as far as "single" goes, it would have flown in the early 2000s, but now this seems more like an album cut. But then again, that's just my opinion. Dope stuff overall

this beat is really crazy man, i like its groove. those high synths really took it to another level too. good piano work too man. this sounds like a dre joint almost if not that then a dj quik. really hot man, i enjoyed listening to it

Love The Track and Video... Hook is also Sick!!!!! Let me know if you are on SoundCloud so I can follow you.

Thanks For the Feed!

Beat is fiayh! The piano is awesome and I love the hook synth. Vocals are decent, not feeling his flow really but everything is quality and his voice is nice and gritty.

whts going on fam, this is dope. Everything sounds cool. Break you used is dope. Im diggin it, good music. Not much to say otherr than stay on your grind, grind or die. Keep at it fam i;ll be checkin you out! Hit me, dev.

yo this beat has a real dope groove man, im diggin it alot.
cant really say for u to add anything, i like it the way it is.
dope stuff.
peace.

Loving the beat, reverb sounds prevalent without crowding the rest of the beat. Idk why but reverb is like my worst enemy when it comes to mixing lol. The rapper is alright, but I hear more of deeper and rougher voice for this beat. Mixing is awesome.

Production looks and sounds crispy clean, good for slapping. not my style of rapper choice i wouldeve thrown own there but it still works. good production mayne, alotta work there.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

chorus goes hard too bro, i like that.

Hey lad

First of all cheers for taking your time leaving me some feedback :)
I gave your single a listen, and this shit is ****ing crisp.
Mean synths, perfect drum selection, beautiful structure.z
Very very good production, you are very talented my friend.
Keep up the good work fam!

/WerK

I love those sharp notes at the end of the riff lol. could you give some feedback on my mix and vote if you like. its down below, may not be your style but I would appreciate it.

The Lyricist: The vocal delivery is heat. The different methods of speech are creative. The ad lib tracks are clean. The subject matter is probably important to be addressed, but that is another topic.

The Beat: Those synth strikes (strings?) set the tone for me. That synth (pad?) on the hook brings a nice a emotion to the whole track. This is a raw street composition. Another classic Medicine Man style beat.

The Video: The video shooting techniques are nice. I like the blur and refocus. The locations are grimy like that beat. The cut shots are executed well and editing is very creative.

Back