My artists first music video POWER

N

natehollisterjr

Constructive criticism (on both the music & video) is always welcome .. Thanks for checking the video out.

ok .. thanks for checking it out & leaving feedback

Cool video.. good start.

Intro is long and the graphics are on too long. Also the first artist didn't even really look at the camera, you want your artist to connect with the audience and looking at them is a start

I agree with the top comments intro is very long....and it might be tht im picky wit fonts...but the font looked amateur to me....besides all tht the songs cool has a mixtape vibe

Thanks for feedback & criticism. I really appreciate it, I'm sitting here jotting it down so we won't make the same mistakes twice & I will let the editor of the video know about the graphics showing too long.

yeah graphics in beginning long, but looks like trying to do too much on the intro,, clean and to the point will get your information across better!

idk man I could see this on tv tbh. dont see nothing wrong with it. and the song is good too. takes me back to the early 2000's

First off: nice song! I've been always a fan of sampling.

I do got some feedback for ya:
1. Don't know if you did it on purpose, but it's cool that the first rapper doesn't look into the camera. He doesn't do it the whole verse, which makes it a good style element.
2. The whole movie is filmed hand-held. Also a style element which continues thru the entire vid.

Dislikes:
1. Logo intro is a bit long. It also stands still which breaks the hand-held style of the video.
2. @3:16 i don't like the desaturated-high-contrast look. Should be a real silhouet to make the sentence more powerfull.

1. A few shots are to light. A little bit of 'curving' in After Effects should do the trick and darken it a bit without losing colors (like when you use lighnes & contrast effect)
2. A few shots don't have the right camera composition. When you film somebodies face try to get the eyes on a imaginary line of 1/3 from above.

Hope you got something with this!

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what the above posters said. The fonts look pretty "90s" and dated. But the cinematography was good and transitions were pretty tight.

Video is cool but the song itself is better. Great combination still, it's cool. =)

BTW LMFAO: 1:22 Sorry but I just can't stop laughing nothing personal lol

Back