Camera ideas for under £400 ($613)

Olie

Need a decent quality camera for music videos that i can make look professional after editing.

Please throw any suggestions below and put at least one pro/con for that camera.

Last edited:
I remember I was looking for something like that myself. Your best bet in that price range is a GoPro, despite its purpose being for sportsy stuff
Pros: Damn good quality, wide range
Cons: No flash (video looks like shit with it anyways), camera interface - a bit annoying

Go to best buy get a t3i (body only) for 500$ and a 50mm 1.8 lens

The video footage I've found for that camera looks really nice. Exactly what i need. Just above my budget though. Might just save for it unless anyone has cheaper ideas with as good quality.

Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm VR Lens is the best camera

Nikkon D3100 is decent for the price and once you learn more about dslr graduatre to omething a lil better heres a video i shot with that camera

A t3i Body can be had on ebay in the range of your budget.. It's the best offering hands down for the price range. 3x zoom feature in video mode eliminates moire.. No other rebel does that. Port magic lantern and you now have focus peaking, zebras, audio levels, increased bit rate etc. Very best hands down.

I think the best one would be the Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera.

Back