Where Can I download REWIRE 2.0

D

davedele

I recently had to reinstall windows, and some how im missing my rewire dll file i guess it got deleted. I havent made a beat in like 2 weeks(cause i had to save doh for a new hard drive)....so....PLEASE if anybody has this or knows where i can get it...HELP A BROTHER OUT. I know REwire is a free download i just cant find it.

REASON USERS UNITE!!!!

i have reason 2.5

i searched the propellerheads site for you, but there is no dedicated download link for rewire 2.0

but i found the following infos in the FAQ:

Search for all the "Rewire.dll" files on your harddisk, and delete every single one of them. Then insert the Reason Program Disk, start an installation and select the Custom Install. Make sure you don't attempt to install the sound banks.

According to the FAQ this reinstallation will only restore any missing files, like the rewire-files that have been deleted....

i hope this has been helpful and tell us if that worked out or not ;)

Rewire is built into programs it is not seperate. Hence, You
Cant Download It.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beat_Brokers_04 said:
Rewire is built into programs it is not seperate. Hence, You
Cant Download It.

i guess he asked simply for the needed .dll file..

of course the programs themselves need to support rewire, but if you're missing the dynamic link library you won't get anywhere ;)

hmmmm.... i found a placed to download rewire 2.0(i guess only developers can download rewire). the only problem is i think i downloaded an older version of rewire(1.0?). so now i cant use sound bank and a bunch of other refills, its says BAD FORMAT when i try to open a refill, orkester werks thou.

and i would try to reinstall like baggy said but im away at school using my laptop and my reason cds are at the cRIB :(

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

Back