Whats your take on Short Music Production Courses?

Bare-E Raws

Alright so I'm sure you have seen a few of these around online or on ads. They are the Short Music Production Courses where you fork out from $300.00 to $1000.00 for a 3 month course that gives you say oh 9 sessions that last 3 hours each. I'm just using that as an example of course so don't correct me on that. Has anyone done or tried these and felt they improved with production drastically? I'm going to go to one anyway just to see what it's all aboot because you are guaranteed to make at least one track... Not sure how good it'll be but it should be decent what with the professionals around and all. But I digress... What's your opinion on these suckas?

an actual conference where there are maybe 10 people at most in the room with you. And you have a professional there teaching the class.

Oh i see, well I dont see how it could hurt you. I would be weary of who is gonna be teaching you but if its someone with a good background that maybe you feel could benefit you and you have the money, go for it!

I think it would be great to learn all the ins and outs of your DAW, obscure and useful capabilities etc, just make sure the instructor is certified, and don't count on it necessarily telling you how to be a great producer, but it might give you the tools to do so. Take extensive notes lol.

Back