Triton and sonar

K

korgpax

hey, i got my triton hooked up to my computer with the midi to usb wire thingy....lol .now im tryin to get the sounds i made on my triton to sonar. I hooked up everything...when i create a midi track i can play the sounds with my house in the piano roll...now i just need to how to export that sound so i get it into wav...i know midi and audio isnt the same, wut would i have to do. Thanks

you play the sounds with your house?

what does that mean exactly? ;)

u dont use midi to play the osunds from your triton . midi is used to talk to a soundmoduel or plugin.if u want to play the sounds the from your triton or any keybaord with sounds u have to run a audio wire from the output on your triton -to the input on your soundcard and and recd audio

yea i got that done to, but how would i do that ... in sonar...cuz i want it quantized and everythingg

okk this is wut i did, i created a midi track ...and then i recorded the notes there...thennn i created an audio track...and i soloed the midi and audio track i created. cuz i have other drum tracks on there...now when i hit record on the audio track it records wutever i did in the midi track which was quantized, and it makes it into an audio for me, this works fine for me but is this the actual way i was just foolin around and i came up with this ...and then when i get the final audio track i can add Effects and stuff to it.

Back