Sydney producers!

skerrick

Skerrick
Big ups the Sydney massive! post here if you wanna get a little thread going, im keen to meet more people from my local area and talk production and such!
Look forward to hearing from you! :D

Hey man whats up I'm from sydney been producing on and off for around 2 years really getting into it recently. Been slowly building and studio and practicing on technique. Hiphop and electro mostly. What about you mate?

Hey man whats up I'm from sydney been producing on and off for around 2 years really getting into it recently. Been slowly building and studio and practicing on technique. Hiphop and electro mostly. What about you mate?

same here bro, just been slowly getting all the necessaries; headphones, monitors, sound card, mics etc.. need to start spending money on some software and plugins methinks ;)
i been into it for about 3 years but its all starting to come together nicely lately..
i make pretty much anything and everything ( SKERRICK's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world ) im trying out the old moombahton atm hah :D
but yeah im a big fan of hip hop production (its the most fun imho) but yeah, what DAW you using?!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

whats up nsw :p

yo yooooooo!!! :D

Last edited:
same here bro, just been slowly getting all the necessaries; headphones, monitors, sound card, mics etc.. need to start spending money on some software and plugins methinks ;)
i been into it for about 3 years but its all starting to come together nicely lately..
i make pretty much anything and everything im trying out the old moombahton atm hah :D
but yeah im a big fan of hip hop production (its the most fun imho) but yeah, what DAW you using?!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Well I'm forced to use protools at uni so I'm somewhat familiar with it but i find it not the best form midi and making beats. Currently I'm trying to master ableton live. It isn't too bad. What about you mate?

i make pretty much anything and everything im trying out the old moombahton atm hah :D

Well I'm forced to use protools at uni so I'm somewhat familiar with it but i find it not the best form midi and making beats. Currently I'm trying to master ableton live. It isn't too bad. What about you mate?

mannnn i wanna start using protools!! i use FL Studio 10 producer edition atm.. tried ableton but it didnt click with me tbh.. i find it a little too scientific and bland but thats just my opinion, everyone's different.
what uni are you at? what you studying? :)

yeah man protools is quite complex but when you get used to it is pretty good especially for live recording fl is pretty good but i can't use it cause i have a mac lol so stupid um I'm at unsw i do media production nearly finished hope to work in the industry maybe like sound design or engineering what do you do man?

yeah man protools is quite complex but when you get used to it is pretty good especially for live recording fl is pretty good but i can't use it cause i have a mac lol so stupid um I'm at unsw i do media production nearly finished hope to work in the industry maybe like sound design or engineering what do you do man?

true thats hectic! yeah man i sell wine at a sydney call centre hahah! very different, music prod has turned from a hobby into a passion, i WISH i had the financial stability/facilities and support to study something music/production related but im just skilling myself up in my spare time to the best of my ability! hit me up if you ever make it into the industry man!! :D

wassup sydney, 1 year producer here, only recently started taking it more seriously used to just be a thing to pass time. awesome thread

Back