Stop the flame-bait threads/posts

sleepy

Lately I have come accross too many threads that are flame-baits.

Some threads I don't see as such but they turn to flame threads anyways.

Let's use this as a guideline. Before posting a thread/post in the "Getting Started" section, ask yourself, "am I helping out a newbie or asking a questions that belong in this forum?" or "Am I adding important information that is relevant to the topic?."

If the answer is yes, then proceed. If you are looking for a discussion that is hip hop related, take the discussion to the hip hop forum. If it is sampling-related, take it there, if it's music theroy, take it there, etc...

There are threads that will call for discussion. There is not a problem with that. I find many discussions pleasant to read when facts are used and not personal feelings/opinions. But when people turn to personal attacks and things get out of hand, it ruins things for everyone because an informational thread will get closed down most of the times rather than cleaned up.

So please, let's keep this forum organized. I know there are more criterium that fits in this forum aside from the few questions I presented to ask yourselves before posting, but let's keep the purpose of the forum in mind. Let us remember that we all need help at times and we should help out when we can if we can.

You should sticky this
we can always hope that people will read it and take heed.

We don't need no water, let the...

jus playin.

yeah sticky it.

i say just ban the folks who make a habit out of flaming..

we don't need that crap here.. if you don't play nice and you're just a little bug.. well you get steped on

SQUISH!

espicially those who make a habit out of that BS

i cant help but feel responsible lol. my threads usually have good intentions to them tho. i post in hopes to teach or understand.

Xabiton said:
i cant help but feel responsible lol. my threads usually have good intentions to them tho. i post in hopes to teach or understand.

lol yeah like i've been saying..im quickly becoming the ron artest of FP...seems like my threads cause friendships to end..hte crime..black on black violence..genocide..lol all that.

Back