Still Dre Piano. Sheet music.

the notes are

harp: (played as 1/8th notes)
CCCCCCCC-CBBBBBBB
EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAA-AAAGGGGG

chords played at a time, for example C-E-A, or B-E-G, played at the same time.

The Cello plays E-A--B-E--

Were you looking for that?

I'm not too sure about the same piano as the lauren hill song, I don't have it on my playlist, but it is similar at the very least.

Yeah nenos, that's good. After I posted this I searched the web for a bit and found it on another msg board.

It had it as
bassline: E-A, B-E
and melody: E/A, E/B

(just piano music mind you)

i dont think there is a piano in it, there is a cello, bass, harp, violins, a synth, and drum beat.

i havent heard it in a long time.

the synth goes like this:
BCECBCBC

and the violins play these notes:
E-A--A-G-
--C--C-B-

thats all there is, if there is a piano, tell me which section it is in, then i'll try to figure it out.

hey, i tried to play that on keyboard, the - harp: (played as 1/8th notes)
CCCCCCCC-CBBBBBBB
EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAA-AAAGGGGG

stuff, but it doesnt sound at all like the melody in still dre. They surely have piano in that song, and they seem to play chords. maybe i play it wrong or something but hope that you can help me cuz i would like to play this.

cya

go to www.vanbasco.com and download the software (if u dont have it) and search for still dre midi and open it with vanbasco software. it will show u the keys on the keyboard.

WEOOOW THAT RULES~!!! NEVER KNEW THAT EXCIST!! WOW SERIOUS THANKS TO YOU NENO :D:D yeah this is what i was looking for :D

If u look here u'll see that the chord progression goes like:

CEA-CEA-CEA-CEA-CEA-CEA-CEA-CEA-BEA-BEA-BEG-BEG-BEG-BEG-BEG

CEA as in chords

screenshot1eu.jpg

the bass part doesn't start at the same time as the riff, but it's like this:

E1E2-A1A2-B1B2-E1E2

the E1 means that there are 2 E's striked, 1 an octave lower than the other one

heres the midi:

http://www.freefilehosting.net/?id=pNv3kara

mirror :
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=drdre_stilldre.mid

Last edited:
go to www.vanbasco.com and download the software (if u dont have it) and search for still dre midi and open it with vanbasco software. it will show u the keys on the keyboard.

Other option is to google: midi + title of song. Open midi file in any sequencer that has staff view. And voila, sheet music :)

Back