so what inspired you to start making music?

I've been making beats by beating on walls, desks, and anything I could since I was a like 4. But it wasn't until last summer when I got serious. My cousin, who's mentally handicapped due to suffering brain trauma when he was jumped, started freestyling to one of my beats. He can barely talk, but there he was spittin. That touched my soul right there. I knew I could do things with my music.

Last edited:
listening to different types of music and questioning how they did it.

It was another art form for me to express my creative and allowing me to be myself and my own man.

aug2nyc said:
I've been making beats by beating on walls, desks, and anything I could since I was a like 4. But it wasn't until last summer when I got serious. My cousin, who's mentally handicapped due to suffering brain trauma when he was jumped, started freestyling to one of my beats. He can barely talk, but there he was spittin. That touched my soul right there. I knew I could do things with my music.

thats some ill **** right there

mtv music generator mostly inspired my musically creative side

i would dub my tracks on tape and sell em in school lol... back in the day

i started beat boxin at the age of four and as i started to grow-up i wrote poetry. in middle i met some friends we started a litte music group and made a couple of songs. after i still wrote poetry but music wasn't at that time was my big priority. so it was one summer day when i was watching mtv jams and i got so tired of hearing the same old songs, when i dediced "hey i can create my own song"

Its alwayz been my dream to be a part of music period....I wrote my first rhyme inspired by RUN DMC...I was in elementary when I wrote it...
I remember it like yesterday...

I alwayz had some type of recording system to rap on in my room...I performed talent shows in High School...

Now I'm making beats and rapping....I gotta say that everybody cant make beats and flow....Real Talk....I got talent and I'm going to show up in this music making shyt for my self and nobody else....

Mr.Bytch Killa's Top 5 Rap Artist Inspirer's

1)Scarface
2)Too Short
3)Ice Cube
4)2 Pac
5)Bytch Killa(myself)....Thats Whats Up...B.K.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was listening to a radio show where the DJ said: "today (2000) anyone can make electronic music, because we have tons of software around on internet. Some of them are free!" So, I searched Google, and found Hammerhead. My life changed!! :)

What inspired me???

Well for me it was really 2nd nature. I was djing back in the day. Making a lot of breakbeats and loops just for fun. Then one night my close and dear friend was involved with an altercation with the police. He lost his life that night. Thats when it became personal. My mission is upliftment of people from obvious states of ignorance. Plus its needed at this time because for the most part there are not really any truely creative people in the business that say anything in their music other than shake your A** or lets get high or die.

I have been into DJ'ing way back in the day, when breakdancing was the thang.. Used to listen to Cameron Paul mix on 106 KMEL out of San Fran.. Also, listening to Mantronik's beats was very inspiring.. So basically, the love of mixing hip hop records, coupled with the dope beats by Mantronik, then being around to see it all evolve to Dr. Dre's beats, to Timbaland.. I even liked Teddy Riley's music. Anyway, I hope to create my own style based on what I grew up listen to back in the day and today... I enjoy both, so I think that will be to my benefit...

DjMM

actually, kinda funny, the song sandstrom made me want to try to start making tracks, then it evolved to hip hop

Gutty502 said:
actually, kinda funny, the song sandstrom made me want to try to start making tracks, then it evolved to hip hop

That's funny, I made a 3 hour megamix of Sandstorm and after our High School graduation a few years ago, so we rented a U-Haul truck with the huge cargo area, and installed a P.A. system and some dj lights in it, and had a rave going down the road with the back door halfway open lol we got pulled over after a while the officer said we had to shut the door so noone fell out.. that **** was fun

Back