Reducing size of VST in FL Studio?

ReddHarlemX

Ok im working on A 10 Inch screen ATM untill my 15.4 gets repaired (Sucks), and im trying to finish this Beat im working on and im using Ni Massive and i can't see anything under the Modulation Osc Box (Macro controls, noise, insterts, etc...) and i already have it detached out of Fl Studios program so it hovers over my Windows Taskbar and FL Studio won't let me reduce the size. What do I do? heres what im talking about:

Thats all i can see.

I think the only thing you can do is change your screen resolution. Which'll obviously make font, etc. smaller but you'll see the entire VST. At least you should..

You can set the resolution to a larger size and then you'll have to scroll around the entire area with the mouse. It makes more sense once you do it and see it for yourself. But even 15" is far too small. 19" would be the smallest I'd use.

I have the same problem haha, but I have a dual monitor set-up and while my laptop screen is too small my other screen is big enough. Try the resolution, as previously mentioned.

Back