Problems w/ interface and my new mic

Wasup fellas, the problem that I'm having is i just bought a marshall electronics condenser mic which requires phantom power. I have a M AUDIO 1010lt pci interface. I read the manual and tried the different configuration. but still no sound and nothing comes up on the monitor mixer window.according to the manual it should work. If any one has an idea on what im doing wrong or should I do, please feel free ! Im i gonna have to get a seperate mic pre ?

^^ Worst advice...

Do not get the M-Audio Mobile Pre, there is no need to buy a piece of crap when you have something much better.

A samll mixer with phantom power, or an independant phantom power can be bought to not have to use TWO interfaces.

Do not listen to people who suggest buying a brand name specified piece of gear, unless you've asked a question about it.

I'm leanining towards getting a Mackie Control Universal or the Tscam 1082 with an art tube pre , I think that should hold me down for a min. But if you think other wise let me know. Any advice will be appreciated

a mixer with phantom power or mic preamp.... either one will do

Back