No sound in Ableton Live

Wilby89

Downloaded the trial version of ableton live and when I use it I can't hear anything but I dont have this problem in FL Studio and I use ASIO4ALL with FL and when I try and use it in Ableton live as the souncard I can't hear anything can anyone help.

I've seen ASIO only work in the headphone part or the actual laptop speakers multiple times. Maybe that's your problem..

Yh I got it working its because ASIO was using something else at the same time, thanks for the input guys.

Ableton needs a built-in ASIO driver... ASIO4all is super lame in my opinion, i mean its cool if your weak a$$ed interface maker was too lazy to build one for its hardware; but who doesn't do that nowadays???

Ableton needs a built-in ASIO driver... ASIO4all is super lame in my opinion, i mean its cool if your weak a$$ed interface maker was too lazy to build one for its hardware; but who doesn't do that nowadays???

I think the poster was aiming for some helpful advice not someones useless opinion...

There's no such thing as a generic ASIO driver - Asio4All works, because it's an emulated driver, not true ASIO. It's also free and probably enables millions of people to do this shit with their non-music-oriented generic soundcards. Complaining about free stuff is a bit like the kids cussing at their parents about getting a black iPhone instead of a white one.

actually i dont have an audio interface. i have keyboard that is not the newest connected with my pc with a midi to usb cable..

Back