juans production premium music

juans production

I started few years back, I hope my home studio will be my working place some day.
I make all kinds of beats, I've heard lots and lots of beats all over the web, theres some producers that i give credit to.
And there some stuff that is really wack, some say that i make negative music but what i do is ENTERTAIMENT MUSIC.
I was reading in forum of this web something they say that is not a good idea to give away your beats for FREE,if you want to make some money.
I agreed with that, but the thing is how do you get to be known as a good producer, i got my channel on yotube juanl7pasto420 o juans production.
When i started uploading my beats on youtube 1 week later i started getting contacts on my channel and at my email adress.
I think that just being creative and loving what i do, is the best way of making beats if you are good at what you do, it dont matter if you give away a few beats for free.
My ability and creations are all in my head so no one can steal that unless they contact me and buy it..........MP900442505.JPG

Last edited:
They give away beats for free to get their name out. The beats they give away most likely have a tag on them so they will give them out for free so that people make songs with them and people that listen to those songs will hear the tag. Personally, I never liked this because some of those producers give away the tagged beats to use on non profit songs, but then they will sell the same beat without the tag on them. So basically you can buy the beat from them exclusively but like 100 other people can be using the same beat with a tag on it.

So its a good thing and not a good idea, but thanks for the answer...........

Attachments

• juans production-my beat bumps premium music.mp3
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
What kind of beats sells more, reggaeton,rap,hip-hop,R&b,rock,tecno o reggaeton perreo, please answer my question thanks.............

Back