I NEED WEBSITE HELP or advice hook me up

rise of epc

supsup i been makin tracks for years .. ive had a bunch of free music sites and 'geocities'type free sites.. then i started makin stuff in flash7 and all i want is a domain to upload stuff to..
I tried yahoo once.. but i could figure out my site address or edit my ****... i donno im not good with websites yet..

SO
can someone recommend where to purchase a domain from or..server space...let me know wut i need to do please
i appreciate it..and hope this is the place

i wanna put songs and the new music videos im editing on our own page not my www.soundclick.com/riseproductions page... u know a professional site..
sorry fer the long ass post

www.hostgo.com is the best host i have ever used and i have used many. their price is ok and their customer service is outstanding. i have had a web page their for 3 years with 0 downtime (that i know of). currently i am using another host also www.globat.com. their features are not as good, their service is ok (they do offer phone support where hostgo dosnt but hostgo will respond via e-mail in 5 minutes) and my site has went down at least 4 times i know of (no longer then 5-20 minutes and all were at wee hours of the night) and last but not least their transfer rates are horrible if i try to ping my site i get a timeout error. but the reason i went with them is the $6 a month for 2GB of space. the site works and for it only going down for short peroids at night and a $6 a month price for 2GB of space that is fast enough to stream CD Quality MP3's converted to flash i cannot complain. ya get what you pay for i guess.

Namecheap - $8.88, I have about 15 domain names there.

Hosting/Design - I can do that :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back