I need a software prog. with 808s, thanks

ROYAL

what's up, i'm in desperate need of a good drum machine software program with good sounding 808s. Does anybody know if Battery 3 has 808s or a program that sounds like 808s? if so can u tell me the name? I downloaded a demo battery 3 and i've read reviews on it, i've heard it has good sounds but nobody has mentioned 808s. Is there any good software program I can buy that has 808s? I have all the d16 programs, audio realism adm, microutonic, but none of those are satisfying me, they can temporarily get me by but not satisfying me. I was using Reason, i love redrum, i got goldbaby's mpc60 and that's a great 808 refill, i got the none refill version but it's crazy for me to search through a million different half a second waves trying to find what i'm looking for, then I really don't know what machine to play these sounds in....When i load them in battery or something, some sounds are lower than others, have a mute or click in the beginning and that's with several 808 samples i've downloaded online. Is there like an entire kit i can download and which sampler or drum machine is best to play the files? I ask is there a kit i click on and it'll open the entire 808 kit in my midi keyboard? because downloading these 808 programs that have a bunch of wave files, it's a hassle to go through all these small wave clips then picking out a wave to open one by one. i hope ya'll understand what i'm saying. But, i'd prefer if there's some big name software drum machine program like battery or fxpansion that has 808 kits. I've read there features but haven't saw a mention of 808s. thanks

If you have 808 waves, why not put your own kit together in anyone of those programs? It will take some time, but once you're done, you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Back