Hi, I'm A Songwriting/Producing Coach

HolisticSongwriting

Writing/Producing Coach
Hey all,

this is Friedemann Findeisen from Holistic Songwriting (holistic songwriting on facebook).

I'm an award-winning songwriter with the highest recommendations from people like Conrad Pope (John
Williams' orchestrator), Erwin Steijlen (Pink, Shakira), Jeff Rona (Traffic, God of War III) & Rene Merkelbach
(Within Temptation).

Just wanted to say hi and that I'm gonna be helping out where I can on this forum. I'll also be posting
some of my blogs if that's ok.

Unfortunately, I cannot post a link to my music, since apparently I have to write 5 posts in this forum
before I'm allowed to do that. But if you google "41 styles in under 7 minutes", that's my demo reel :)

If you have any questions (or just wanna say hi back), lemme know :)

Welcome Holistic!

I'm pretty sure your help will go a long way on this forum. Looking forward to any and all knowledge, experience and/or help you can give.

greetings man, nice to meet someone with a ton of experience, it´s cool you got recommendations from Rene Merkelbach since I really like Within Temptations older songs.
I am very excited about your upcoming posts and the knowledge that you share with us :D

I'd definitely be interested in posts on writing processes...
My own writing is often pretty fragmented... I have to over-write and then edit (with extreme prejudice)... Be good if I could write less (stay on topic) in order to write more!

It's nice to be surrounded by people like you. If I'll have questions I will hit you up if it's ain't problem!

Back