Hey Guys. Come say Hi. New member here. :)

somersmusic

Adam Somers
Hey Guys, I'm Adam.. Living in Ireland atm. I've been producing 13 or so years now, I have had breaks within that time and a 2 year no music what so ever break. so call it 10 lol.. I started with UK Hardcore, worked on into EDM which is where i spent most of my time towards the end working on Big Room and Festival Tracks before the 2 year break. Now I guess i kind of do alot of everything, acoustic tracks, synthwave, I guess beats? I dont even know. Some weird stuff comes outta me at times.. I returned to music with a cover of Redbone, since then i've struggles with finishing projects. Never really worked alone totally before so this last year of making music again has been odd.. theres always been someone with me in the studio or on a skype session at least to vibe off.

Now i'm looking to learn new things, Make connections again, Collaborate on some weird and wonderful music with people and get to know the people on here.. I sing tho i am so shy about it nobody gets to hear me outside of a track.. i performed once, drunk, at an open mic night in a bar in Bray.. went down well but been wanting to craft myself since.. Learned Guitar and i think i'm getting semi decent lol. Would love to pick some brains if anyone here is willing to lend some guitar tips.. Ummm... I am now stumped for what else to say lol..

Nice to meet you guys.. Drop a comment and say hey. Looking forward to meeting you all.
PS... Thinking of moving to Amsterdam very soon to start a new life and adventure.. Tips and experiences are more than welcome.. Also if anyone here is in the Dam maybe I can get some pointers on setting up a few things? Thanks in advance.

Adam..

Back