GTA San Andreas Westcoast Synthesized Tamborine type of sound?

DrestaDre

Hey guys. I really want to know if anyone knows of some kind of vst that has a particular sound that I am looking for. It sounds like it is a synth layered on top of a weird tambourine type of sound. For examples of what I am looking for you can hear this sound on Dr. Dre's song "Been there done that" in the intro. You can also hear the sound in the main them song to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

Because if you listen to it it sounds like a synth and a tamborine put together but it is used in a lot of dj quik style tracks too but when it is played even the pitch of the tamborine changes notes with the synth and I don't want to sample it from a record and have someone come at me over it that is why I asked if there is a vst that could do it. All of my beats are 100% original with no loops and no samples from other records and I plan on going independant with legal copyrights and a barcode and shrinkwrap. I don't want to deal with the legal issues of sampling someones record.

It's a sound bro. Mad people sample drums probally more than you know and they don't get sued. Just snatch it.
Peace
S II

Because if you listen to it it is also a sound that is like a tamborine mixed with a synth or some kind of reverbish echo effect and it is that way no matter what westcoast song you hear it on but as I mentioned whenever a different note is hit on the keyboard the pitch of the synth and the tamborine change and most records have that sound blended with the song already that is part of the reason why I asked if it can be found in a vst because I want to be able to play it out on the keyboard the way I want to hear it.

Its in hypersonic fooo

Patch ="gangster whine"

Or something like that....its in the preiview patches...but its a simple sine wave that u could easily make with any vsti

nope I have hypersonic 2 and I use that patch. I am not talking about that sound. The sound I am talking about can be heard in the GTA San Andreas theme, some DJ Quik songs, and Dr. Dre's "Been There done that" in the intro. But it isnt a high pitched gangsta whine sound. It sound like some sort of percussion like a tambourine but it is more like a synth or an effect laying that percussion sound but if you listen closely to it it sounds like it is also played in notes. The sound of the percussion could possibly have an apprego on it too.

Its probably the same in any West Coast Song you hear because they all work together and they all snatched the sound from whoever used it first just like my mans up top ^^^^^^ told you to do!

PEACE OUT!

Back