Good External sound card for these KRK Rokit speakers?

thisiscriz

I have a decent dell xps and a crap realtek stock sound card so I know I'll need an external one, but not a clue on where to start looking for one.

I will be getting
KRK Pair Rokit 8 RP8G2 Powered Studio Monitors

Can anyone help me get started please? :)

Thanks in advance

Amazon.com: Behringer UCA202 Audio Interface: Musical Instruments

The Behringer U-control is a small usb interface with RCA inputs and outputs...your computer will give you the option of running sound through the U-control rather than your computer's stock sound processor. I have it and it works great. Best of all, only $30. If you're trying to do really high-end recording (96khz sampling or higher) then you should probably look into something better. But for the price, this thing works very well.

-Nathan Synth

Amazon.com: Behringer UCA202 Audio Interface: Musical Instruments

The Behringer U-control is a small usb interface with RCA inputs and outputs...your computer will give you the option of running sound through the U-control rather than your computer's stock sound processor. I have it and it works great. Best of all, only $30. If you're trying to do really high-end recording (96khz sampling or higher) then you should probably look into something better. But for the price, this thing works very well.

-Nathan Synth

Nice one on the recommendation man.

Thanks guys, I ordered one :)

---------- Post added 12-26-2012 at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-24-2012 at 07:44 PM ----------

Shit. I have 2 krks and theres only 1 left and right output. Anyway I can make this work? Should have saw this comming....

Thanks guys, I ordered one :)

---------- Post added 12-26-2012 at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-24-2012 at 07:44 PM ----------

Shit. I have 2 krks and theres only 1 left and right output. Anyway I can make this work? Should have saw this comming....

I don't see what the problem the 1 R and L go to your monitors

Back