Fruity Loops is NOT recording.. Please answer my question ASAP!!!

RoyceBeatz

My buddy is working with a Lexicon USB interface. I know quite a bit about FL Studio myself and have went through all the troubleshoots that I know of. All the settings are right but when he hits the record button and plays the keyboard you can hear the sounds coming from his speakers but for some reason FL will not pick up the material to actually record it. What could possibly be wrong?? He is working FL Studio 9. Thanks for ANY comments or answers you can provide.

see if loop recording is on, if so turn it off.

Also try recording in song mode and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Even with loop recording it should still record once you hit the record button and hit some keys. We also enabled song instead of pattern still nothing.. still needing this question answered..

---------- Post added 12-05-2012 at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2012 at 07:20 PM ----------

424 Views but NO ANSWERS?!! Still needing this issue resolved ASAP!!! Could there be a corrupted file in the software possible re-installation??

Make sure no other audio software is on, like window media player, skyp etc. make sure you switched on your asio4all soundcard, make sure you activate your mic or whatever input from your asio4all control panel, make sure you select the input source from one of your mixer tracks inputs, then make sure your using edison to record, or the playlist if you can use it. If you do all these, it must surely record, also search "recording" on the fl help, and read the procedures for setting up your recording process. let's assume your computer is in good shape, no problems with your soundcard. www.soundcloud.com/spane5

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Feed us back when you try out my suggestions, so I can think of more other suggestions www.soundcloud.com/spane5

make sure you arm the mixer channel for the channel you plan to record through then enable the interfaces asio and make sure the input is enabled. then press record then play in song mode

Back