Ever wonder how you can Download Sound-cloud song's for free?

jimbob2

Cloudeh is a web-app developed in under a day. It is a service that offers the ability to download the MP3 file of any track on SoundCloud, instantly.
It's substantially faster than any other "converter" out there, as there is no secondary screen, just straight to the point. And it automatically names the file for you.

You can check it out here.

Any insight/feedback are appreciated. If you have any problems feel free to hit contact at the bottom of the site. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

sorry if i posted in the wrong section, please correct me if i did.

Last edited:
Your OS does this automatically with streams material (if you have it configured correctly)

So, basically I'd spend hours, day, weeks of effort to make a song, and your app just let people steal it?

So, basically I'd spend hours, day, weeks of effort to make a song, and your app just let people steal it?

Actually as soon as someone streams your music, they have it, but know where to find it.

As soon as you put someone online it's accessible by everyone.

People posting tracks on soundcloud can do what I do and watermark them with a voice over, I reckon it is better to upload the entire track even with voice over is better than posting 15/30 second demo's

Thanks for this app. There are already apps that download soundcloud songs but this one looks good also.

People really need to understand that having your music available for free helps the artist.

What's funny is people were all gung ho about the youtube sites and apps that did this (for people who sample), but are upset by this app?

Back