Drum programming Fruityloops

R

Rezkon

hey all i need some help i need help to understand programing Drum beats in like. Fruityloops. its different then reason in the way it works and is there any tips in programing ?

There are two main ways to do this.

One would be, open up FPC and select the preset "Empty", then load your samples into it. You will be able to control them from the piano roll.

Or, you could create a channel for each sample and use the step sequencer to sequence them.

When working with breaks, use Slicex or the Fruity Slicer. This will dump the break into individual hits on the piano roll.

Search Youtube for some tutorials.

hey all i need some help i need help to understand programing Drum beats in like. Fruityloops. its different then reason in the way it works and is there any tips in programing ?

The simplest way to program your drums in FL is by using the Step Sequencer. It provides an intuitive workflow for mapping out your drum patterns by simply clicking in the notes.

Later on, you can manually or live program with the Slicer or SliceX.

If you're going to be slicing/chopping/sampling your drums be sure to check out SampleSimple on YouTube for some quick video tutorials.

http://youtube.com/samplesimple

Good luck man -

Back